Figgerits Music Level 404
Solution: LISTENING TO MUSIC ENHANCES PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
Definitions & Words
- Your granny uses it to make a sweater for you - YARN
- This is one of our basic needs - SAFETY
- You look tired, have a __ after lunch - CATNAP
- (plural) Beautiful paths in a park - ALLEYS
- Can you __ over my essay to check if it's OK? - GLANCE
- What's your idea of a perfect __ for a date? - OUTFIT
- It helps to protect a roof from moisture - SEALANT
- A square is an example of that - POLYGON
- The opposite of a hard worker - MOOCHER
- His new anti-war __ evoked lots of discussions - POLEMIC
- A synonym for "plasticity" - PLIANCY
- A small decorative element for your interior - FIGURINE
- He was examining the new object __ - CURIOUSLY
- He knows how to make a great video - CAMERAMAN
- The weather was freezing, with strong __ winds - NORTHERLY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 404 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Listening to music enhances physical performance. According to research, music provides temporal cues that have the potential to make more efficient use of physical energy."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.