Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 410
Solution: FREE-MARKET POLICIES IMPOSED ON THE CONTINENT BY THE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Definitions & Words
- Similar to blemish - IMPURITY
- The ___ is usually the first flower seen after winter - DAFFODIL
- How much sugar makes the medicine go down? - SPOONFUL
- When everything is not in its proper place - DISORDER
- Steve thanked me ___ for lending him money - PROFUSELY
- Synonym of pillage - RANSACK
- I gave a ___ grin when asked who ate the cake - SHEEPISH
- How would you catch an enemy by surprise? - AMBUSH
- You need a parachute when you do this - SKYDIVE
- Removing this from a boat can be difficult - BARNACLE
- The ___ has red or pink petals and is found in Asia - CAMELLIA
- Similar to scatter (noun) - DISPERSAL
- Take your time, don't do things in a ___ manner - SLAPDASH
- What is the sudden spread of a disease? - OUTBREAK
- When something becomes common and well-known - PERVASIVE
- Many people in Central Asia wear what on their heads? - TURBAN
- Sleep is a temporary state of ___ - OBLIVION
- Someone who does things their own way - MAVERICK
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 410 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Africa has not always been stagnant. Its adverse economic conditions now can and should be traced to the free-market policies imposed on the continent by the developed countries via the so-called Structural Adjustment Programs (SAPs) of the World Bank and the IMF."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.