Figgerits Music Level 407
Solution: A SONG THAT GETS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD IS CALLED AN EARWORM
Definitions & Words
- A chant of praise - HYMN
- A young horse - COLT
- Someone who can spend hours playing on a computer - GAMER
- You can often see this person on an ice rink - SKATER
- Similar to "talkative" - CHATTY
- You need three cloves of __ for this recipe - GARLIC
- A kind of knife - MACHETE
- Happily - MERRILY
- This genre shows things the way they are - REALISM
- Someone interfering into other people's business - MEDDLER
- Abstract - NOTIONAL
- Willingness to help - KINDNESS
- A synonym of "landlord" - HOMEOWNER
- Occurring repeatedly - RECURRENT
- A political system - DEMOCRACY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 407 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "A song that gets stuck in your head is called an earworm. Earworms could be triggered by experiences that bring up a memory of a song, such as feeling an emotion which you associate with the song."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.