Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 409
Solution: THE ESTABLISHED DOLLAR-WALL STREET REGIME, BASED ON THE US DOLLAR
Definitions & Words
- A town, or also an administrative area - BOROUGH
- Vampires have no ___ - SHADOW
- What is a powerful whirlpool in natural water? - MAELSTROM
- A short message sent over long distances - TELEGRAM
- Hitting one ball to hit another ball in pool - BILLIARD
- Deceptive and cunning - INSIDIOUS
- Opposite of uptick - SLOWDOWN
- The professor is a poet ___ - LAUREATE
- What is a group of performers working together? - ENSEMBLE
- The person who is the head of a parade - MARSHAL
- Synonym of outdated - OBSOLETE
- Not well-defined, sounds like something in space - NEBULOUS
- I asked Julia's father for his ___ on our marriage - BLESSING
- What reptile has a hard shell but prefers land? - TORTOISE
- Synonym of imply - INSINUATE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 409 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "According to some researchers, the established Dollar-Wall Street Regime, based on the US dollar as the international currency and the centrality of international private financial markets, allows the United States to have a decisive say in the international financial affairs."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.