Figgerits High Culture Level 427
Solution: DON QUIXOTE IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING BOOKS OF ALL TIME
Definitions & Words
- You need to lay down the ___ - LAW
- Jack is in this - BOX
- Money that you owe - DEBT
- Thank you for the ___, it was very good! - MEAL
- What do you do with water or soda? - DRINK
- There is a difference between intelligence and ___ - WISDOM
- ___ but not quite - ALMOST
- Where something is located along the coast - ASHORE
- When something has increased in size - GROWTH
- When a rocket first leaves the launch pad - LIFTOFF
- What do you do to improve an old home? - REMODEL
- Opposite of slackness - TENSION
- To improve an item by adding something to it - AUGMENT
- What do you call a round room or building? - ROTUNDA
- What you give an answer to - QUESTION
- You look absolutely ___! - FABULOUS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 427 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Miguel de Cervantes’ Don Quixote is one of the world’s best-selling books of all time, selling more than 500 million copies."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.