Figgerits High Culture Level 429
Solution: MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR HIS VISUAL ARTWORK, MICHELANGELO WAS ALSO A POET
Definitions & Words
- You can drink from this - CUP
- Which insect lives in a mound and has a queen? - ANT
- Just go with the ___ - FLOW
- The main purpose of a cow on a farm - MILK
- You shouldn't need to ___ your innocence - PROVE
- Wheat is ground into what? - FLOUR
- Cut me some ___, I'm doing the best that I can! - SLACK
- What do good or bad actions contribute towards? - KARMA
- You do this with a door before it can open - UNLOCK
- Synonym of scowl - GLOWER
- What ingredient do many candies have along with chocolate? - CARAMEL
- A philosopher can be this in relation to philosophy - THEORIST
- What is a person who has to travel a long distance to work? - COMMUTER
- We can only speculate on the existence of an ___ - AFTERLIFE
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 429 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Although he is most well-known for his visual artwork, Michelangelo was also a poet. He was said to have produced hundreds of madrigals and sonnets during his career."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.