Figgerits High Culture Level 428
Solution: A WRITER IS SOMEONE FOR WHOM WRITING IS MORE DIFFICULT
Definitions & Words
- That was a ___ dunk! - SLAM
- When you feel concern for someone or something - CARE
- Electronic components are made of ___ gates - LOGIC
- Synonym of pungent - ACRID
- This footwear is made of rubber (singular) - GALOSH
- We need to measure your ___ and weight - HEIGHT
- What spice is red and comes from a flower? - SAFFRON
- A device or person that makes noise - SOUNDER
- There is a strange stone ___ standing in the desert - MONOLITH
- Synonym of polite - DECOROUS
- What can be updated on many modern gadgets? - FIRMWARE
- There was a strange ___ between me and her - MAGNETISM
- A famous one is between Ontario and New York - WATERFALL
- What do you call people who just arrived? (plural) - NEWCOMERS
- You can often find this invertebrate after the rain - EARTHWORM
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 428 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.