Figgerits Flora Level 437
Solution: TULIPS WERE SO EXPENSIVE IN HOLLAND THAT THEIR BULBS COST MORE THAN GOLD
Definitions & Words
- A feather decoration on a headdress - PLUME
- If you ___ red and white, you will get a pink color - BLEND
- To tease someone in a friendly way - BANTER
- Salt scattered in this shape will protect you from spirits - CIRCLE
- "Not occupied" in one word - VACANT
- This type of person never complains about the pain - STOICAL
- To carve a text on the stone - ENGRAVE
- To go through a procedure, usually an unpleasant one - UNDERGO
- To make someone extremely tired - EXHAUST
- When a person drops hints about something, you call them ___ - ALLUSIVE
- An adjective for an action that is being done regularly - HABITUAL
- Pepper will never ___ in water - DISSOLVE
- It has teeth and can roar, but it's not an animal - CHAINSAW
- An object that represents its kind and is used for studying - SPECIMEN
- A synonym for 'breakdown' that also rhymes with it - MELTDOWN
- A plant that looks healthy and lush - LUXURIANT
- Rich people have it - PRIVILEGE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 437 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "During the 1600s, tulips were so expensive in Holland that their bulbs cost more than gold. The period is known as Tulip Mania, and it resulted in the crash of the Dutch economy."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.