Figgerits Flora Level 463
Solution: CAFFEINE ACTS AS A NATURAL PESTICIDE AND PRODUCES A BITTER SMELL TO SCARE
Definitions & Words
- In this state of the weather, ice appears - FROST
- Find a wife and ___ down already - SETTLE
- A person or an animal with unusual melanin pigment - ALBINO
- Combat between groups of warriors - BATTLE
- The fat every sea mammal has - BLUBBER
- A satire that is used against someone - LAMPOON
- An adjective for the object that moves around a planet - ORBITAL
- It consists of atoms that are stuck together - MOLECULE
- People used this yellow-flowered plant as a protection - PRIMROSE
- The process of launching a spacecraft - BLASTOFF
- This country is a democratic ___ with a multiparty parliament - REPUBLIC
- The state of being uncertain - DOUBTFUL
- Being incoherent and hysterical - DELIRIOUS
- Something constant and unceasing - INCESSANT
- It's an opinion or a state of mood - SENTIMENT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 463 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Studies have shown that caffeine acts as a natural pesticide and produces a bitter smell to scare away insects. Caffeine is quite safe for people, but it can be toxic to pets."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.