Figgerits Flora Level 464
Solution: OAK TREES ONLY START PRODUCING ACORNS WHEN THEY ARE AT LEAST 50 YEARS OLD
Definitions & Words
- A small stream of water - CREEK
- Women use it for tinting lips and cheeks - ROUGE
- Cesium is an ___, and so is lithium - ALKALI
- It's an academic rank, but in one word - DEGREE
- To move away from a point or position - RECEDE
- A plural form of material from Ancient Egypt - PAPYRI
- It's when a river goes into the sea - ESTUARY
- "Cancel changes" in one word - DISCARD
- "Not deserving" in one word - UNWORTHY
- What do you call a recently married couple? - NEWLYWED
- It's a rank in church but also in the military - CHAPLAIN
- A scripted piece for a play or a movie - SCENARIO
- Cups, bowls, and plates made from clay - CROCKERY
- The act of declining in numbers - DEPLETION
- People used it for transmitting messages - TELEGRAPH
- A person that warmly recalls days of old - NOSTALGIC
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 464 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Oak trees only start producing acorns when they are at least 50 years old. The oak tree can live up to 1,000 years and produces about 10 million acorns during its lifetime."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.