Figgerits High Culture Level 466
Solution: THE MOST CURTAIN CALLS EVER FOR A BALLET WAS 89
Definitions & Words
- The type of lights that speak of nightlife - NEON
- It's not yours, it's ___ - MINE
- What popular health food is made from soy milk? - TOFU
- To say words that will get your mouth washed with soap - SWEAR
- ___ and sour - SWEET
- A vacation spot to get a great tan - BEACH
- Synonym of film (noun) - MOVIE
- Which reptile has a hard shell and loves water? - TURTLE
- My ___ co-workers all skipped the meeting - FELLOW
- A person who raises grazing livestock - RANCHER
- Which vehicle is made for moving or hauling earth? - TRACTOR
- His ___ speaks of his mix of compassion and disinterest - ALTRUISM
- Large community celebrations (plural) - FESTIVALS
- The priest's dress and liturgy were strictly ___ - CANONICAL
- Most productive with the least effort and waste - EFFICIENT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 466 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "The most curtain calls ever for a ballet was 89, after Rudolf Nureyev and Margot Fonteyn performed their 1964 Swan Lake in Vienna."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.