Figgerits High Culture Level 467
Solution: CAPOEIRA WAS CREATED BY ENSLAVED AFRICANS IN BRAZIL
Definitions & Words
- What is an Asian plant similar to a potato? - TARO
- Make sure you ___ up the purchases - TALLY
- Similar to reward - PAYOFF
- This is what people give to each other, free of charge - ADVICE
- Plant lovers may study this in school - BOTANY
- I will __ you in the semifinals - OPPOSE
- What kind of medal is awarded for third place? - BRONZE
- The path a train takes - RAILWAY
- Made of plaster and paper, used for walls - DRYWALL
- Put the laptop on ___ when you're not using it - STANDBY
- What were the earliest types of planes? - BIPLANE
- Don't be a ___, I can't stand your tantrums - CRYBABY
- A person who strives for something - ASPIRANT
- Honeysuckle is what type of plant? - WOODBINE
- A Polish dance - POLONAISE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 467 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Capoeira was created by enslaved Africans in Brazil. African slaves were prohibited from practicing martial arts. Therefore, they developed a mix of dancing and fighting."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.