Figgerits Music Level 470
Solution: MUSIC EXPRESSES THAT WHICH CANNOT BE PUT INTO WORDS
Definitions & Words
- Butterfly's transformation stage - PUPA
- It sounds crazy, but you have to take my __ for it - WORD
- Rhythmic accent in music - BEAT
- A parrot with bright colorful feathers - MACAW
- Highness or lowness of a tone - PITCH
- A part of the income that goes to the state (plural) - TAXES
- Opposite to angels - DEMONS
- Starting point of the river - SOURCE
- Balancing swing - SEESAW
- False statement - UNTRUTH
- Dry and sultry wind - SIROCCO
- Scrupulous or precise - PEDANTIC
- A recently born baby (plural) - NEWBORNS
- I in VIP - IMPORTANT
- A short tourist trip - EXCURSION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 470 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.