Figgerits Music Level 471
Solution: THERE IS A GUITAR WITH FOUR NECKS, FORTY-TWO STRINGS, AND TWO SOUND HOLES
Definitions & Words
- You can grow plants and veggies here - SOIL
- A synonym for a puppet - DOLL
- Who is in charge of a cathedral? - DEAN
- A light boat for one person - SKIFF
- A well-known canine from Australia - DINGO
- Street __ always have problems with the police - GANGS
- He ate a whole croissant, not a single __ was left - FLAKE
- The opposite of quick tempo - ADAGIO
- Another polite way of saying "please" - KINDLY
- A carefully planned action or strategy - TACTIC
- This tropical bird loves fruits and has a stunning bill - TOUCAN
- These flowering plants can live up to 100 years - ORCHIDS
- The opposite of audible and noisy - UNHEARD
- This relates to both golf and a river - FAIRWAY
- A waterproof fabric - OILCLOTH
- You can make a syrup from this light violet flowering plant - WISTERIA
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 471 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "There is a guitar with four necks, forty-two strings, and two sound holes. It was created by designer Linda Manzer in 1984. Surprisingly, the bizarre guitar sounds quite normal."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.