Figgerits Music Level 473
Solution: PRINCE PLAYED TWENTY-SEVEN INSTRUMENTS ON HIS DEBUT ALBUM
Definitions & Words
- __-peasy - EASY
- Rock and __ - ROLL
- Substance erupted from a volcano - LAVA
- Smooth and slippery - SOAPY
- A type of trolley - DOLLY
- You always __ me to death, when you scream so loud! - SCARE
- Cafe, eatery, or inexpensive restaurant - DINER
- The kid of a dog - PUPPY
- To show strength of character - METTLE
- Difficult to control, self-willed - WAYWARD
- To resist something - HOLDOUT
- A small fragment of information - SNIPPET
- Better a dollar earned than ten __ - INHERITED
- Visible and intense light from the Sun - SUNBEAM
- A heated building for plants - HOTHOUSE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 473 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Prince played twenty-seven instruments on his debut album."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.