Figgerits Planet Earth Level 474
Solution: MAWSYNRAM IS A SMALL TOWN IN INDIA, FAMOUS FOR BEING THE WETTEST PLACE
Definitions & Words
- A synonym for "chuckle" - CHORTLE
- "Moulin ___" cabaret in Paris - ROUGE
- It can be removed during a manicure - CUTICLE
- Fantasy - DELUSION
- He ___ realized that his project was going to fail - BELATEDLY
- All the flowers ___ as nobody had watered them for weeks - WILTED
- To confuse - BEWILDER
- His awards were ___ displayed on the mantelpiece - PROUDLY
- Some people tend to ___ when they are nervous - STAMMER
- Another word for "nonsense" - GIBBERISH
- A kind of spice - SAFFRON
- Where does a hair grow from? - FOLLICLE
- A synonym for "confirm" - ASCERTAIN
- A kind of beautiful wild plant - PRIMROSE
- A poetic word for "probably" - PERCHANCE
- Eventually he turned out to be a ___ with no education - CHARLATAN
- A person fighting in a war - COMBATANT
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 474 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Mawsynram is a small town in India, famous for being the wettest place in the world, with an average annual rainfall of 11,871 mm (around 467 in)."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.