Figgerits Historical facts Level 48
Solution: KETCHUP WAS A MEDICINE KNOWN AS "TOMATO PILLS"
Definitions & Words
- Hard yoga pose for the abs - PLANK
- Inhabitants or dwellers - TENANTS
- (syn.) To provoke, insult - TAUNT
- Act of tempting strongly - SEDUCTION
- Everybody agreed, it was a __ decision - UNANIMOUS
- Dense bushes - THICKET
- State of being married - WEDLOCK
- Lump of some food - DOLLOP
- Far from normal - ANOMALOUS
- High repute - EMINENCE
- Fraudulent scheme - SWINDLE
- To walk like a duck - WADDLE
- A place to hide in - NICHE
- (plural) Autumn carving materials - PUMPKINS
- (3rd person) To expand, broaden - WIDENS
- A pool rod - CUE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 48 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "In the 1830s ketchup was a medicine known as "tomato pills"."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.