Figgerits Great Minds Level 49
Solution: NO MAN IS FREE WHO IS NOT A MASTER OF HIMSELF
Definitions & Words
- Antonym of slow - FAST
- To be the second one - LOSE
- One of the parents - FATHER
- Canadian loo - WASHROOM
- I can't hear them, we are out of __ - EARSHOT
- Cat-like - FELINE
- (syn.) Designer, author - INITIATOR
- Humph! - SNORT
- To try really hard - STRAIN
- (syn.) The tiniest - SMALLEST
- Sacred construction - SHRINE
- Equipment for war - ARMAMENT
- To make something damp - MOISTEN
- The opposite of glossy - MATTE
- Flight bonuses from credit cards - MILES
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 49 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "No man is free who is not a master of himself."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.