Figgerits Historical facts Level 47
Solution: THERE WERE THIRTEEN PARTICIPANTS IN THE GUNPOWDER PLOT
Definitions & Words
- (past tense) To call or ring - PHONED
- A music term - TONE
- A folklore story from the past - LEGEND
- Miserable and inadequate - PATHETIC
- Symbol of medicine - SERPENT
- Regretful of sins - PENITENT
- Decomposing or tainted - ROTTEN
- Mafdet's head - CHEETAH
- A shanty or a crude house - HUT
- A loud shout - WHOOP
- Pie nut - PECAN
- Tendency to inaction - INERTIA
- Alluring woman or alarm sound - SIREN
- Somebody who was given something - RECIPIENT
- To understand a secret code - DECIPHER
- Rear of a ship - STERN
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 47 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "There were thirteen participants in the Gunpowder Plot."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.