Figgerits Historical facts Level 46
Solution: PAX ROMANA, OR ROMAN PEACE, LASTED FOR MORE THAN TWO CENTURIES
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Standard, typical - NORMAL
- To gain or to acquire money - EARN
- Midterm ___ - EXAM
- Pensive, feeling blue - WISTFUL
- Portion of a whole - FRACTION
- St. Peter or Alexander - POPE
- To come from all directions, to envelop - SURROUND
- Thick scarf - MUFFLER
- He was so stressed, he finally had a __ - MELTDOWN
- Muscle spasm - CRAMP
- Sensible or objective - REALISTIC
- Oak nut - ACORN
- To keep and refuse to surrender - WITHHOLD
- (syn.) Roundabout, contingent - INDIRECT
- Rattling noise, esp. in the kitchen - CLATTER
- To be successful in opposition - THWART
- Progress in the current profession - CAREER
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 46 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Pax Romana, or Roman Peace, lasted for more than two centuries and gave Rome the time to become one of the greatest empires."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.