Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 502
Solution: IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO WIN A WAR; IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ORGANIZE THE PEACE
Definitions & Words
- Rats can __ through concrete and metal - GNAW
- Bob’s your uncle and Fanny's your __ - AUNT
- You can’t divide by it - ZERO
- A stone fruit with a fuzzy skin - PEACH
- Kindling is small dry __ used to start a campfire (plural) - TWIGS
- Intentional setting of a fire - ARSON
- A tropical fruit rich in vitamin A - MANGO
- Chaperon (synonym) - ESCORT
- Muscle __ is common among older people - TREMOR
- A normal mouse can’t have 9 legs - it’s a __ - MUTANT
- When will she stop blowing her own __? - TRUMPET
- The nightclub is a favorite __ for teens - HANGOUT
- You can do it with ideas, power and income - GENERATE
- __ in public is illegal in Queensland - SWEARING
- The previous __ of this home was an actor - OCCUPANT
- Do you sell goods through e-__ website? - COMMERCE
- Join the synonym of "city" and the synonym of "boat" - TOWNSHIP
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 502 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.