Figgerits Music Level 499
Solution: 20% OF KIDS LEARN TO PLAY MUSIC AND 70% OF ADULTS WISH THEY HAD
Definitions & Words
- __ one's brow - MOP
- Characters in a play - CAST
- (syn.) Glitzy - POSH
- Narrow sea bay - FIRTH
- I bought a magazine in a news __ - KIOSK
- Cut off a __ - CORNER
- Antonym of poison - REMEDY
- They will have time to evacuate if the volcano __ - ERUPTS
- Cheap jewelry - TRINKET
- He became a clock-__ as he is bored at his job - WATCHER
- One who composes and performs music - MUSICIAN
- He is linked to a competing company __ or indirectly - DIRECTLY
- (syn.) Manufactory - WORKSHOP
- Antonym of negligently - CAREFULLY
- Quality __ - ASSURANCE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 499 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "20% of kids learn to play music and 70% of adults wish they had."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.