Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 501
Solution: EXCELLENCE CONSISTS OF BREAKING THE ENEMY'S RESISTANCE WITHOUT FIGHTING
Definitions & Words
- The politician wants to __ his political muscle - FLEX
- It’s better to exercise on yoga __ (plural) - MATS
- Stressful life took its __ on her - TOLL
- A cat's nail - CLAW
- Workers must obey the company’s __ - BYLAW
- He __ the net every evening (3d person) - SURFS
- My __ old friend, on whom I can rely - TRUSTY
- Her fingers as well as her mind were __ - NIMBLE
- If my house is at sixes and sevens, it's __ - CHAOTIC
- Not slowly and carefully - HASTILY
- Place (synonym) - LOCATION
- "Sleeping place" from Greek - CEMETERY
- Gender-neutral for a "housewife" - HOMEMAKER
- Arthur Dimmesdale in "The Scarlet Letter" - CLERGYMAN
- Techniques of improving memory - MNEMONICS
- So many __, but very little action (plural) - AMBITIONS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 501 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.