Figgerits Sports Level 515
Solution: SHEEP COUNTING IS AN OFFICIAL SPORT IN AUSTRALIA
Definitions & Words
- What food do squirrels like? - NUTS
- Immaterial part of a person (plural) - SOULS
- ___-free bread is a boon to those who cannot process the regular kind - GLUTEN
- Water frozen in the shape of a spike - ICICLE
- ___ power is produced by fission - NUCLEAR
- Military unit bigger than a squad - PLATOON
- The hovel stood high upon a ___ - HILLTOP
- It was impossible to ___ that initial feeling - RECREATE
- The ball bounced off the ___ - GOALPOST
- Heated structure that protects plants from cold weather - HOTHOUSE
- The novel was a ___ of life in the 19th century England - SNAPSHOT
- He drank a ___ of milk every morning - GLASSFUL
- Opposite of ordinary - FANTASTIC
- The smoke ___ my eyes - IRRITATES
- Infamous - NOTORIOUS
- Ornamental cloth laid over a horse - CAPARISON
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 515 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Sheep Counting is an official sport in Australia. About 400 sheep make a mad dash past ten competitors, who will try to count them. Whoever makes the most accurate estimate is the winner."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.