Figgerits Music Level 529
Solution: HE WHO SINGS FRIGHTENS AWAY HIS ILLS
Definitions & Words
- Pass me __ bread please, I don't like wheat one - RYE
- To hold the __; (syn.) to replace - FORT
- The former currency of Italy - LIRA
- Sweet dreams. I hope you don't __ - SNORE
- Clothing in ancient Rome (plural) - TOGAS
- Saving for a __ day - RAINY
- To feel __-headed - LIGHT
- (syn.) To involve - ENGAGE
- Skin hanging from a turkey's chin - WATTLE
- Unit in the ancient Roman army - LEGION
- Listen to one's better __ - ANGELS
- Go hell for __ - LEATHER
- Antonym of faithful - ATHEIST
- Small sea creature - SEASHELL
- Hurry up! I hear __ echoing in the corridor - FOOTFALL
- Strong spirits - FIREWATER
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 529 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "He who sings frightens away his ills."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.