Figgerits Music Level 528
Solution: A BIRD DOES NOT SING BECAUSE IT HAS AN ANSWER
Definitions & Words
- Raise the __ - BAR
- Metal corrosion - RUST
- Do not __ your teeth, this was just a joke - SHOW
- (syn.) Dress - GOWN
- __ and determined - BOUND
- (syn.) Edge - RIDGE
- Stock market participant - TRADER
- Whatever happens, no __ - REGRETS
- An imaginary source of fear - BUGABOO
- The state of being away - ABSENCE
- To express a different opinion - DISSENT
- A __ holiday is my best way to relax - SEASIDE
- How many atomic __ are currently operating? - REACTORS
- The front part of the stage - DOWNSTAGE
- (syn.) Inheritor - SUCCESSOR
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 528 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.