Figgerits Flora Level 531
Solution: CARNIVOROUS PLANTS LIKE THE VENUS FLYTRAP DO NOT JUST CONSUME TINY INSECTS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Waggish - JOCOSE
- There are 8 notes in an __ - OCTAVE
- Small cactus with psychoactive alkaloids - PEYOTE
- Polysaccharide contained in fruits - PECTIN
- (syn.) Harmful - HURTFUL
- Fire-breathing monster from Greek mythology - CHIMERA
- Person working as a cleaner of public spaces - JANITOR
- Nasal twang - SNUFFLE
- (syn.) Adolescent - JUVENILE
- Wavelike - CRINKLED
- Antonym of definitely - UNLIKELY
- Anti-elitism - POPULISM
- Antonym of exceptional - ORDINARY
- A group of riders following each other - CAVALCADE
- A rock of cosmic origin - METEORITE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 531 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Carnivorous plants like the Venus flytrap do not just consume tiny insects. They are also capable of devouring small animals, such as rats."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.