Figgerits Flora Level 533
Solution: WHILE CHERRY PITS ARE UNLIKELY TO CAUSE INTOXICATION IF SWALLOWED WHOLE
Definitions & Words
- North American polemoniaceous flower, grows in clusters - PHLOX
- She is a ___ eater - PICKY
- Burn, char - SCORCH
- Functional, practical, handy - USEFUL
- Odd, eccentric, bizarre - FREAKY
- He ___ the mug when he dropped it - CHIPPED
- The stream has dwindled to a ___ - TRICKLE
- Fiddle with something - TWIDDLE
- Uncooperative, intransigent - DEFIANT
- Knife with a long tapered blade - STILETTO
- ___ deepen with age - WRINKLES
- Overwhelm, overload, swamp - INUNDATE
- Angle-less shape (adj.) - CIRCULAR
- As a ___, I care what the government does with my money - TAXPAYER
- Opposite of defendant (law) - PLAINTIFF
- Type of out in baseball - STRIKEOUT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 533 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "While cherry pits are unlikely to cause intoxication if swallowed whole, chewing on them might be dangerous, as cherry pits contain amygdalin – a chemical that your body converts into the toxic compound hydrogen cyanide."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.