Figgerits High Culture Level 534
Solution: HENRI MATISSE’S PAINTING LE BATEAU WAS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN
Definitions & Words
- Lawn ___ - MOWER
- He bought a ___ sweatshirt to have his head covered - HOODED
- Every superhero has an ___ story - ORIGIN
- Quickly, punctually - PRONTO
- In a foreign country - ABROAD
- Infuriate, exasperate, enrage - MADDEN
- Supernatural entities, evil spirits - DEMONS
- Opposite of bury - UNEARTH
- Argument - DISPUTE
- To suppose - PRESUME
- Kennel - DOGHOUSE
- What do we call a device for cooling the engine? - RADIATOR
- Fragments created by an explosion - SHRAPNEL
- These mammals are distinguished by their tusks and whiskers - WALRUSES
- Confinement, imprisonment, custody - DETENTION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 534 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "In 1961, Henri Matisse’s painting Le Bateau was hung upside down at New York’s Museum of Modern Art for 46 days before anyone noticed."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.