Figgerits High Culture Level 535
Solution: CLAUDE MONET HAD A FATHER WHO DISAPPROVED OF HIS PAINTING
Definitions & Words
- Recreational area outside the house - PATIO
- Classic pizza topping - SALAMI
- Claude Monet is known for his Water ___ series of paintings - LILIES
- Some planes can ___ midair - REFUEL
- Empty ___ make the most noise - VESSELS
- Masonic ___ - LODGE
- It's a Celtic language - WELSH
- Upward movement - ASCENT
- Monotony, boredom, dullness - TEDIUM
- Translucent, typically gelatin, candy - GUMDROP
- Small pieces of shiny material used to decorate clothing - SPANGLES
- It's been raining ___ for three days - NONSTOP
- Holiday - VACATION
- Mournful, sad (adj.) - PLAINTIVE
- ___ of the intellect, optimism of the will - PESSIMISM
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 535 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Claude Monet had a father who disapproved of his painting, as he wanted him to be a grocer."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.