Figgerits Science Level 551
Solution: THE AVERAGE CUMULUS CLOUD CAN WEIGH UP TO A MILLION POUNDS
Definitions & Words
- To play or run in a lively and noisy way - ROMP
- To grind teeth angrily - GNASH
- His parents' eyes were __ with pride - AGLOW
- We trusted her, but she was just a __ in our bosom - VIPER
- The start of something - ONSET
- A large group of people, crowd - HORDE
- Brownish-red color - MAROON
- A state of suspended consciousness or sensibility - STUPOR
- To lie comfortably and snugly - NESTLE
- The jury brought their __ the day after the trial - VERDICT
- A large flat dish - PLATTER
- Inclination towards a particular career or occupation - VOCATION
- Ruler with supreme political power - SOVEREIGN
- Invasion, incursion, interference - INTRUSION
- One who encourages military aggression - WARMONGER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 551 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Clouds are not weightless. The average cumulus cloud can weigh up to a million pounds. That’s about as heavy as the world’s largest jet when it’s completely full of cargo and passengers."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.