Figgerits Science Level 550
Solution: EARTH’S OXYGEN IS PRODUCED BY THE OCEAN
Definitions & Words
- I can't let them down. You know my word is my __ - BOND
- Pieces of grain husk left after flour sifting - BRAN
- The young prince was the sole __ to the throne - HEIR
- Fishermen use worms as __ for fish - DECOY
- The Gin and __ is a very popular cocktail - TONIC
- Opposite to rainy - SUNNY
- A technique that uses sticky strips to treat joint pain - TAPING
- Aircraft warehouse - HANGAR
- Mass emigration - EXODUS
- Happy, optimistic - CHEERY
- The poor lack much, but the __ lack more - GREEDY
- Lower-class farmer in historical times - PEASANT
- Device for milling coffee beans into powder - GRINDER
- Metal container used for storage, often cylinder-shaped - CANISTER
- The process of lessening in amount - REDUCTION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 550 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Earth’s oxygen is produced by the ocean. Plankton, seaweed, and other photosynthesizers produce more than half of the world’s oxygen."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.