Figgerits Entertainment Level 557
Solution: THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN IN LOS ANGELES ORIGINALLY SPELLED OUT "HOLLYWOODLAND"
Definitions & Words
- She was like a __ with two tails when she got promoted - DOG
- A person who interacts with a PC or a smartphone - USER
- Wheels do it - SPIN
- A small and annoying insect - GNAT
- To change something - ALTER
- A yummy small reward for a pet - TREAT
- In a cheerful and joyful way - GAILY
- A synonym for "pleased" - HAPPY
- Soft ice cream has them - SWIRLS
- To lift something to a higher level - UPRAISE
- Something that leads to a conflict - WARPATH
- Not relevant anymore - OUTDATED
- A quality in painting and music - TONALITY
- Flowers and herbs that are used to perfume the room - POTPOURRI
- It is formed by adding different elements - AGGREGATE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 557 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The Hollywood sign in Los Angeles originally spelled out "Hollywoodland" when it was first erected in 1923. The sign was created as a real-estate advertisement."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.