Figgerits Entertainment Level 556
Solution: THE CHARACTER MOST FREQUENTLY PORTRAYED IN HORROR FILMS IS COUNT DRACULA
Definitions & Words
- When it's freezing outside, everything becomes __ - ICY
- A range or a queue - LINE
- A lively and cheerful person - PEPPY
- What do you call someone fast and nimble? - FLEET
- A synonym for "fast-flowing" - RAPID
- The British equivalent for "diaper" - NAPPY
- To leave someone behind in the race - OUTRUN
- Sly or canny - ARTFUL
- An older or more experienced person - SENIOR
- A very obvious truth - TRUISM
- A knight or a landowner - SQUIRE
- Something with high moral values - ETHICAL
- The existence from the beginning to the end - LIFETIME
- A difficult situation - QUANDARY
- A ten-event contest - DECATHLON
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 556 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The character most frequently portrayed in horror films is Count Dracula, the creation of the Irish writer Bram Stoker."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.