Figgerits Entertainment Level 558
Solution: THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY ISN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY MONOPOLY
Definitions & Words
- It is baked and can be a dessert or a savory dish - PIE
- A group of people doing something together - TEAM
- The lower part of the leg - SHIN
- It's where the sun goes down - WEST
- Something floury - MEALY
- A synonym for "confidence" - MORALE
- A synonym for "to be specific" - NAMELY
- What do you call skimmed milk? - NONFAT
- This translation has the exact words from the original text - LITERAL
- This tree can live for thousands of years - REDWOOD
- To avoid something by moving out of the way - SIDESTEP
- What do you call rough skin? - LEATHERY
- Two rows of hair on the forehead - EYEBROWS
- The process of being planned or developed - PIPELINE
- An entertainer - PERFORMER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 558 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The British royal family isn't allowed to play Monopoly because it gets too competitive."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.