Figgerits Entertainment Level 555
Solution: THE FIRST FILM EVER MADE IN HOLLYWOOD IS "IN OLD CALIFORNIA"
Definitions & Words
- A synonym for "Aries" - RAM
- A valuable piece of metal - COIN
- A noblewoman - LADY
- The opposite of hands - FEET
- Put some fairy lights in a __ jar and make a lantern - MASON
- A synonym for "humble" - LOWLY
- Caesar Augustus was the first __ emperor - ROMAN
- It's a "hello" and a "goodbye" in Hawaii - ALOHA
- Unlike a pixie, a __ is a spirit possessing magical powers - FAIRY
- They are used to produce oil - OLIVES
- Something that is covered in ice - FROSTY
- Alpine wooden houses - CHALETS
- A synonym for "faithfulness" - DEVOTION
- Someone who got into an isolated island - CASTAWAY
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 555 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The first film ever made in Hollywood is "In Old California". It is a 1910 silent Western film directed by D. W. Griffith."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.