Figgerits Elementary Level 59
Solution: A WRONG DECISION AT FIRST, BUT A BLESSING IN DISGUISE IN THE END
Definitions & Words
- I have not seen you for ___ - AGES
- (syn.) Enterprise, undertakings - BUSINESS
- (3rd person) To construct - BUILDS
- None of his plans have come to __ - FRUITION
- To provide for, feed - NOURISH
- (syn.) To intrude, interrupt - DISTURB
- You are not allowed to go out after the __ - CURFEW
- Skin irritation after being outside uncovered - SUNBURN
- (plural) Road ___ - SIGNS
- Water strainer - FILTER
- He offended her, and now she holds a __ - GRUDGE
- To be at risk or to be responsible - LIABLE
- Curly lock of hair - RINGLET
- Light teasing talk - BANTER
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 59 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "A wrong decision at first, but a blessing in disguise in the end."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.