Figgerits Elementary Level 57
Solution: IT WAS SURELY A SHOT IN THE DARK, BUT IT TURNED OUT RIGHT!
Definitions & Words
- Assignment or duty - TASK
- To rest, but not in a lying position - SIT
- None of the two given options - NEITHER
- Being questioned - ASKED
- Antonym for softer - HARDER
- Unnecessary repetition of words - TAUTOLOGY
- Between __ and buzzard - HAWK
- To show to seats - USHER
- Makeup product - BLUSH
- (syn.) Stunning, beautiful - GORGEOUS
- People of common language and traditions - NATION
- He had a deep __ voice - BARITONE
- Having a glow; being dazzling - LUSTROUS
- Large flat fish - HALIBUT
- A smaller river joining a larger one - TRIBUTARY
- Reason people get sacked at factories - SHUTDOWN
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 57 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "It was surely a shot in the dark, but it turned out right!."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.