Figgerits Elementary Level 60
Solution: THIS SORT OF THING ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
Definitions & Words
- To breathe in - INHALE
- Extra money after successful investments - PROFIT
- Desert succulent - CACTUS
- Condition of equilibrium - BALANCE
- She's ashamed, there's a __ blush on her face - TELLTALE
- Football judge - REFEREE
- __ economy, __ water - STAGNANT
- To mix or to merge something - COMBINE
- (syn.) Careless, lazy - SLOPPY
- To declare something publicly - ANNOUNCE
- (syn.) Revenue - INCOME
- Ancient roman vehicle - CHARIOT
- Making fake documents - FORGERY
- Wild canine from Africa - HYENA
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 60 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "This sort of thing only happens once in a blue moon."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.