Figgerits Science Level 573
Solution: THE SUN’S WAVELENGTHS REACT TO THE DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES IN THE ATMOSPHERE
Definitions & Words
- Our boss is always as busy as a __ - BEE
- The sound made by a crow or rook - CAW
- An evergreen tree with flattish needle-like leaves - FIR
- The organ of woman's body that houses the baby before birth - WOMB
- To think over - MULL
- To make someone do something - IMPEL
- To hit using fists - THUMP
- A decoration made of a bunch of ropes knotted at one end - TASSEL
- We need your __ code to send the parcel - POSTAL
- To crash into one another - COLLIDE
- Violent military conflict - WARFARE
- The process of сombining people or things in divisions - GROUPING
- A solid material known for its fluorescent properties - PHOSPHOR
- A military operation aimed to distract the enemy - DIVERSION
- A traveler in the vehicle other than the driver - PASSENGER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 573 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "The sun doesn’t change color during sunset. We only see it that way because the sun’s wavelengths react to the different substances in the atmosphere."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.