Figgerits Entertainment Level 574
Solution: WHEN A NOBEL PRIZE-WINNING AUTHOR WAS ADAPTED FOR THE SCREEN
Definitions & Words
- A deer type or fish eggs - ROE
- There is a __ in the code, and it needs to be fixed - BUG
- It closes the entrance - DOOR
- A brief and sudden burst of wind - GUST
- A car sound, used in traffic - BEEP
- A cluster of bananas or grapes - BUNCH
- __ rice is rich in fiber - BROWN
- The competition winner gets it - PRIZE
- More caring and adoring - FONDER
- Brain shaped seeds - WALNUTS
- Scarves wrapped around the head - TURBANS
- One of the three similar children - TRIPLET
- Something confusing - BAFFLING
- Phrases expressing characteristics - EPITHETS
- What do you call a temporary defense? - BARRICADE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 574 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "“To Have and Have Not” is the only instance when a Nobel prize-winning author was adapted for the screen by another Nobel-winning author. They were Ernest Hemingway and William Faulkner."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.