Figgerits Entertainment Level 575
Solution: THE OSCARS GIVEN OUT IN WORLD WAR II WERE MADE FROM WOOD
Definitions & Words
- The icon for the "Settings" app - COG
- A vehicle for groceries - CART
- __ for me, I'm almost ready! - WAIT
- A synonym for "present" - GIFT
- A free trial or a version with limited functionality - DEMO
- __ dust consists of fine dry particles of the moon's soil - LUNAR
- It's important to use it in your skincare routine - SERUM
- It includes TV, radio, press, and the Internet - MEDIA
- A person who can set up something - TUNER
- To cut something into equal pieces - DIVIDE
- To steal something - THIEVE
- A vocal person - SINGER
- The opposite for "artificial" - NATURAL
- This person used to be in military forces - VETERAN
- A synonym for "silence" - STILLNESS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 575 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The Oscars given out in World War II were made from wood because metal was so scarce."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.