Figgerits Entertainment Level 576
Solution: CHEROPHOBIA IS THE IRRATIONAL FEAR OF FUN OR JOYFUL MOMENTS
Definitions & Words
- A tiny pinch - NIP
- It gives us money - JOB
- A synonym for "serene" - CALM
- A profiterole is basically a cream __ - PUFF
- "Mountain lions" in one word - PUMAS
- Cowboys use it to catch wild horses and cattle - LASSO
- Eve ate it - APPLE
- A synonym for "audition" - TRYOUT
- Chips do it - CRUNCH
- To give money in advance - PREPAY
- To provide someone with work - EMPLOY
- Chosen as a candidate - NOMINEE
- When addressing the royalty, call them __ - MAJESTY
- A synonym for "good-looking" - BEAUTIFUL
- A polite word for offending someone - EUPHEMISM
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 576 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "Cherophobia is the irrational fear of fun or joyful moments."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.