Figgerits Science Level 579
Solution: HAWAII IS MOVING CLOSER TO ALASKA BY THREE INCHES (7.5 CM) EVERY YEAR
Definitions & Words
- ___ of the Covenant - ARK
- Buildings where monks or nuns live - ABBEY
- What shocks you when you touch metal? - STATIC
- Jack's wealth made his neighbor full of ___ - ENVY
- Synonym of suggestive or risque - RACY
- The part of a door that you turn to open it - KNOB
- What can refer to someone's facial appearance? - VISAGE
- I haven't completed all of the ___ of the game yet - LEVELS
- Where this is, there is usually fire - SMOKE
- Not big enough to hold a novel, usually only a few pages - BOOKLET
- Some think the Pyramids were built by ___ the blocks - HOISTING
- What kind of humor can be considered of little taste? - LOWBROW
- You need this in order to stand up straight - BACKBONE
- Anyone who can read and write is ___ - LITERATE
- Another word for a room (plural) - CHAMBERS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 579 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Hawaii is moving closer to Alaska by three inches (7.5 cm) every year. This is caused by tectonic plates which are in constant motion."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.