Figgerits Science Level 590
Solution: SOUND TRAVELS ABOUT FOUR TIMES FASTER IN WATER THAN IN THE AIR
Definitions & Words
- There is one for a door and one for a table - MAT
- How do you address a knight? - SIR
- A ___ in sheep's clothing - WOLF
- You need this to enter a country - VISA
- Synonym of party - BASH
- You do this when playing Charades - MIME
- This shop ___ all kinds of items - SELLS
- A type of store where everything is cheap or discounted - THRIFT
- What were Muslim rulers often called? (singular) - SULTAN
- A type of sausage, popular as lunch meat - SALAMI
- Similar to rotate - REVOLVE
- Type of flower, shares its name with a color (plural) - VIOLETS
- A musician performing alone - SOLOIST
- Beauty is in the eye of the ___ - BEHOLDER
- Synonym of impoverished - DESTITUTE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 590 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Sound travels about four times faster in water than in the air."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.