Figgerits Entertainment Level 588
Solution: THE PALACE THEATRE OF LONDON HAD TWO SEATS PERMANENTLY BOLTED OPEN FOR THE THEATER GHOSTS TO SIT IN
Definitions & Words
- Rookie - NEWBIE
- Cunning, deceptive person - DODGER
- Perplex, bewilder - BAFFLE
- Device for directionally projecting water - SPRAYER
- ___ crescent - FERTILE
- Treeless grassland - PRAIRIE
- National flower of Wales - DAFFODIL
- Willingness to take risks - BOLDNESS
- The schedule is not ___ to change - AMENABLE
- Breach of ___ - PROTOCOL
- Official representative of a country abroad - DIPLOMAT
- Antonym of the same - OPPOSITE
- Fear and ___ - LOATHING
- Mutually beneficial relationship (adj.) - SYMBIOTIC
- Possession - OWNERSHIP
- In the process of being formed, developing - INCIPIENT
- Short recurring melodic figure (music) - LEITMOTIF
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 588 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The Palace Theatre of London had two seats permanently bolted open for the theater ghosts to sit in, so the public never used them. That was until Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which sold so well these two seats had to come back."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.