Figgerits Science Level 591
Solution: OUR BODIES LOSE ALMOST 9 POUNDS (4 KG) OF SKIN CELLS EVERY YEAR
Definitions & Words
- Large mammal with huge antlers found in Canada - ELK
- A ___ of sunlight - RAY
- Synonym of dart (verb) - FLIT
- Where do children often go during the summer? - CAMP
- Eskimos sometimes live in this - IGLOO
- I would like my steak ___-rare, not too bloody - MEDIUM
- Synonym of subtract - DEDUCT
- I wish I could ___ my childhood and do things differently - RELIVE
- A very starchy vegetable, often served with meat - POTATO
- What is a list of people belonging to a group or team? - ROSTER
- What you sweep up should end up in here - DUSTBIN
- Speaking honestly and directly - FRANKLY
- Escargot is considered a ___ in France - DELICACY
- When people speak to each other, they ___ - CONVERSE
- A commonly used phrase that is said way too often - PLATITUDE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 591 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Our bodies lose almost 9 pounds (4 kg) of skin cells every year."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.