Figgerits Entertainment Level 608
Solution: J.K. ROWLING'S ORIGINAL HARRY POTTER COPY WAS REJECTED BY 12 MAJOR BRITISH PUBLISHING HOUSES BEFORE BLOOMSBURY ACCEPTED IT
Definitions & Words
- Physical damage to the body - INJURY
- Fortune is ___ - FICKLE
- Melted cheese dish - FONDUE
- Part of a group - MEMBER
- Tie, twist, or link together - ENTWINE
- 220 yards - FURLONG
- The convoy was ___ by the rebels - AMBUSHED
- Personal movable property (plural) - CHATTELS
- Someone who speaks many languages - POLYGLOT
- ___ tremens - DELIRIUM
- Dragon is a ___ creature - MYTHICAL
- Formal, written assurance (alternative spelling) - GUARANTY
- Recurrent - CYCLICAL
- Life's rich ___ - TAPESTRY
- Knee-high military shoes - JACKBOOTS
- Sleeveless garment - WAISTCOAT
- Sleep-inducing drugs - HYPNOTICS
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 608 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "J.K. Rowling's original Harry Potter copy was rejected by 12 major British publishing houses before Bloomsbury accepted it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.