Figgerits Entertainment Level 607
Solution: RONALD REAGAN USED TO BE AN FBI INFORMANT IN HOLLYWOOD, PREPARING REPORTS ON OTHER ACTORS
Definitions & Words
- Unit of force - NEWTON
- Field, grassland, pasture - MEADOW
- Final or highest stage - APOGEE
- Genial, friendly, warm - CORDIAL
- ___ can't be choosers - BEGGARS
- Headdress made of leaves - CHAPLET
- Disprove (formal) - CONFUTE
- Comprehensive knowledge of some subject - MASTERY
- Small enclosed workspace - CUBICLE
- Progressing in small stages - GRADUAL
- Golden chain tree - LABURNUM
- Connective tissue between bones - LIGAMENT
- Blackberry-like fruit - MULBERRY
- Joined together in holy ___ - MATRIMONY
- Swimming, cycling, and running (sports) - TRIATHLON
- Flowing together, merging - CONFLUENT
- Indifference, withdrawal, detachment - ALOOFNESS
- Negative disposition - PESSIMISM
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 607 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "Ronald Reagan used to be an FBI informant in Hollywood, preparing reports on other actors if he suspected them of subversive activities."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.