Figgerits Entertainment Level 606
Solution: NEIL ARMSTRONG DOES HAVE A PLACE ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME, BUT IT'S NOT A STAR
Definitions & Words
- The ___ bicycle has two seats - TANDEM
- Tap - FAUCET
- Fungus that may appear indoors - MILDEW
- Wordy - VERBOSE
- Wine merchant or grower - VINTNER
- Humorous in a sarcastic way (noun) - WRYNESS
- Woman's undergarment - CHEMISE
- Opposite of sedentary - NOMADIC
- Sign or ad in a public place - PLACARD
- Lucidity, intelligibility - CLARITY
- Leaping insect - CRICKET
- Thin pan-fried dough (plural) - PANCAKES
- She's a ___ writer who publishes constantly - PROLIFIC
- Division, split - CLEAVAGE
- Reviving with new vigor (adj.) - RESURGENT
- Leave the ship - DISEMBARK
- Heightened attention - VIGILANCE
- Who sought to transform base metals into gold? - ALCHEMIST
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 606 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "Neil Armstrong does have a place on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but it's not a star. He has a moon instead."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.